Gone but not forgotten showcases various work for a selection of past clients.
We love a rebrand and this one was a diamond!
From corporate logo design, to corporate standards, to bespoke wooden polished contract packs for the elite sightholders (that's diamond wholesalers to me and you), we gave the business to business arm of the De Beers company, an exciting, modern look and feel. We even got to handle some of these glorious gems in the process.
When the client sends you a cake the size of your desk with their new logo on it, you did good! Success really does taste sweet!
Click here to see our creative.
To design and produce training materials and jeweller manuals for the brand ambassadors of the new jewellery line 'Forevermark' launched initially in Asia.
By living and breathing the Forevermark brand we brought it to life. The touch, sound and scent of this luxury brand were meticulously considered in the development of bespoke, bi-lingual training kits including elegant packaging, brochures, training cards, DVD's and jeweller manuals all of which needed to communicate the brand essence to brand ambassadors old and new.
Forevermark jewellers have successfully opened across the globe and our materials continue to bring the brand to life on every shore.
Click here to see our creative.
Having recently been granted academy status, Barnhill Community School approached us with the task of giving them a new brand image befitting of their new sports and business direction.
We designed the new college badge to reflect the energy and dynamism that was evident throughout the school by both pupils and staff, working together as a partnership whilst capturing the academic nature of growth and development. Sugar Rush also developed an entirely new school website with added functionality, recognising from a strategy perspective, the opportunity it would create to increase the levels of engagement as well as communication between Barnhill and both it’s pupils and parents.
Despite a tough audience of dozens of teachers and hundreds of students, the launch of the new school logo and subsequent collateral was well received by all throughout Barnhill - an internal survey even revealing the pupils to be proud to be wearing the new crest! The website meanwhile featured in Digital Marketing Magazine as one of their ‘sites of the week’, scoring a hugely impressive 98% overall. So, top marks all round!
Click here to see our creative.
To develop a communication launch programme for the exciting new ale ‘Bankers Draft’ to the on and off trade sectors.
With the successful launch of the brewers heritage brands under our belts, we boldly ridiculed the banking sector with this, the first ale of the Counter Culture range. We banked on the name of the ale and the visual of a chalked outline of murdered banker outside the Bank of England with the line "I could murder a bankers", resonating with a discontent but humorous public.
The campaign not only secured retail interest and orders, our packaging design won the xxx award and did we stir up some powerful PR in the process!
Click here to view our creative.
To uniquely differentiate Randstad from other recruitment businesses.
To communicate that unlike other recruitment companies, Randstad understood that on paper people can look the same but on getting to know them be very different. With this in mind we used the idea of identical twins as job candidates. The outdoor and radio campaign, which delivered this idea, also embraced the positioning 'the perfect fit'.
Launched in the Solihull area as a test campaign, results demonstrated a 73% uplift in sales and a 60% increase in awareness of the Randstad brand. This proves that for both Randstad and its candidates, its good to be different!
Click here to view our creative.
To develop a campaign tackling mental health discrimination in the workplace for NHS Employers.
We figured that if 1 in 4 people are suffering with mental health issues, then those that look after us; the health service themselves, need to recognise the signs and know where to find support. So we developed the campaign positioning 'Open Your Mind' and a brand identity, which was used across tactical communication materials. The campaign featured recognisable images from a NHS environment combined with thought provoking messages to help raise the awareness of mental health symptoms and support avenues. We also designed a microsite, which included a system that enabled NHS Trusts to order campaign materials, and handled the campaign's email marketing.
Highly endorsed by all government health departments and backed by the national Time to Change campaign, the initial phase of the campaign was so successful that we are currently developing phase two!
Click here to view our creative.
We were asked by De Beers to support the launch of a venture in Botswana – the development of a jewellery brand to promote local jewellery designers and support the benefits that diamonds have bought to Botswana. The jewellery was inspired by the Okavango Delta region of Botswana, combining the natural beauty of the region with the indigenous animal life.
Our source of inspiration was easy, as all of the jewellery had been created by local designers with sales of the product benefiting Botswana - the home of the diamonds. We therefore developed the brand name and logo ‘Botswana Unearthed’. We subsequently developed all collateral material for the initial launch into hotels, game reserves and tourist sites, as well as the packaging for the jewellery pieces, designed to reflect the nature of the range.
The initial launch was successful and we are currently helping to develop in-store POS materials for the first retail launch of the jewellery range before they expand outside of Botswana and into other African countries.
Click here to see our creative.
To create a new positioning for the Affinion European operation and develop a new corporate website to communicate the services and benefits the company can provide businesses with.
Since Affinion's role is to build loyalty between brands and their customers, we developed the positioning 'Active Loyalty'. To explain this we produced an animated video and a more engaging and dynamic website which embraced Affinion's brand values and spoke to both partners and consumers. It also involved a community; a social hub where knowledge exchange could take place.
This site truly embraced the latest innovations in web design. Take a look for yourself www.affinioninternational.co.uk.
You'll see the site rolled out across 9 markets in the coming year! We knew we could rely on the Europeans to have good taste.
Sugar Rush Advertising © 2013 | Legal Stuff
Since these are matters which are ultimately beyond the Agency's control, no warranties can be given by the Agency as to the accuracy of such estimates/targets or as to the figures actually occurring and no liability shall attach to the Agency in respect of any losses suffered by the Client or by any third party by reason of the Client's reliance on such estimates/targets.
1.1 All Fees shall be paid to Sugar Rush Advertising to the Company without any deduction or legal or equitable set off whatsoever.
1.2 All costs and expenses incurred by the Company or for which there is a commitment on behalf of the Client together with all applicable VAT or other relevant tax duty or impost thereon at any time and at all times shall be paid to Sugar Rush Advertising by the Client to the Company or as the Company shall otherwise direct on first demand at any time by the Company.
1.3 Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to require the payment of a deposit in such amount as the Company may specify where the Company has agreed to incur costs and expenses in connection with an Assignment on behalf of the Client
1.4 The Company reserves the right to charge an additional 1.95 per cent of Fees payable hereunder in respect of any insurances effected by the Company in connection with any Assignment. Event insurance is not covered by this and can be taken out at the Clients cost if deemed necessary event by event.
2. The Company reserves the right to charge the Client interest at the rate of 7.5% above Bank of England base rate base rate from time to time on the balance from time to time outstanding on all unpaid Sugar Rush Advertising invoices from the due date to the date of payment.
3. All sums payable hereunder are exclusive of VAT and the Client agrees in addition to pay all applicable VAT thereon.
22. These terms are personal to the Client who may not assign sub contract or otherwise deal with them. The Company may assign subcontract charge or otherwise deal with the benefit of these terms in any way and the rights of the Company hereunder shall inure to the benefit of the successors in title and assigns of the Company.
23. If the Client shall enter into liquidation or bankruptcy or any arrangement with or for the benefit of its creditors or is in breach of its obligations hereunder the Company by notice in writing to the Client may terminate any agreement with the Client with immediate effect without prejudice to the rights of the Company which have accrued up to such date of termination.
24. All the provisions of these terms which are intended by their nature to survive the cancellation termination or expiry of any agreement between the Company and the Client relating to any Assignment governed by these terms shall continue in force following such cancellation termination or expiry for so long as may be required to give effect thereto.
26. If at any time any provisions of these terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
27. The Client warrants in each case as a continuing warranty as follows:
27.1 That it has all due authority required to enter into these presents without the concurrence of or infringement of the rights of any third party.
27.2 That all promotional material client pro forma’s or any other information supplied to the Company by or on behalf of the Client in connection with the Assignment does not infringe the rights of any third party and is lawful true complete and accurate in all respects and shall be provided with all due expedition as and when required.
27.4 That the Client is or is duly authorised on behalf of the beneficial owner free from encumbrances of the intellectual property rights in all items of artwork logos, designs, symbols, emblems, insignia, fascia, slogans, copyrights, know-how, information, drawings, plans, advertising publicity and other identifying materials or information whatsoever in which intellectual property rights or rights in the nature of intellectual property rights may subsist supplied by or on behalf of the Client to the Company and/or otherwise utilised by the Company in connection with the Assignment (Client Intellectual Property);
27.5 That without warranty such rights of the Company in any copyright and other intellectual property rights of the Company in work arising from or created, produced or developed by the Company under or in the course of the relevant Assignment (if any) (“the Works”), shall (unless otherwise agreed) upon payment by the Client of all sums due under these terms vest in and shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of the Client, subject to clause 30.3.3;
27.6 That the Client hereby grants or procures the grant to the Company with full title guarantee such irrevocable royalty free licence and consent [and in the case of moral rights grants such waiver thereof] as the Company may require in order to:
27.7 That the Client is the beneficial owner free from encumbrances of all items of Stock and Equipment or any other goods supplied by or on behalf of the Client in connection with any Assignment and that such items are of reasonable quality and in good working order.
27.8 That unless otherwise agreed in writing, risk in all items of Stock and Equipment supplied by or on behalf of the Client shall remain with the Client.
27.9 That the Company is duly authorised to disclose any information disclosed orally or in writing by the Client in connection with any Assignment (whether the information is confidential or not) to;
27.10 Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing that the Client will unless otherwise agreed in writing at all times and from time to time obtain all necessary clearances from and pay as and when the same become due any fees and costs payable to any collecting society and/or beneficial owner and/or any other third party as may be required in relation to those intellectual property rights referred to in clause 23.3.
28. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Client shall indemnify the Company on demand against all costs claims losses liabilities demands proceedings or damages (including legal expenses) howsoever arising as a result any third party claim that the use of the Client Intellectual Property and the Works in accordance with the provisions of these terms infringes any intellectual property right of any third party or otherwise arising as a result of any breach of the warranties contained in clause 23 of these terms.
29. The Client shall perform or procure the due observance and performance of these terms insofar as they relate to the Client using reasonable skill and care and having first obtained all required permissions consents and approvals and in compliance with all statutes statutory instruments orders and regulations made thereunder or deriving validity therefrom, all requirements of the local authority or any other competent authority and otherwise in compliance with any relevant codes of practice.
31. Any notice to be given hereunder shall be in writing and sent by pre paid recorded delivery registered post or facsimile to the other party at the respective addresses appended to these terms. All changes of address are to be notified to the other party within 48 hours of the change and thereafter all notices to be given hereunder shall be sent to such last notified address.
32. The relationship of the Company and the Client shall be that of Independent Contractors.
33. Any agreement governed by these terms shall be read, construed and take effect in accordance with the Laws of England and the parties hereto expressly agree to submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
34. Nothing in any agreement governed by these terms shall confer or purport to confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of any agreement governed by these terms for the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
You will not do anything which might affect intellectual property rights in the Site its contents or software. Such rights are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by copyrights trademarks and other rights in the nature of intellectual property rights.
You warrant in each case on a continuing basis that:
All warranties arising in relation to the Site or its content are to the fullest extent permissible by law excluded, and accordingly we can accept no liability for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of:
The internet is an open medium. You accept that any information submitted or posted to the Site is remitted at your own risk and we can accept no liability for breaches of confidentiality or other losses suffered by you as a result of third party access being obtained to information images or data you send over the internet. The Site may operate as a referral site to other sites, advertisements promotions or otherwise. In such event we can accept no responsibility for any dealings you have with or any losses suffered by you as a result of your dealings with any third party sites accessed as a result of your use of the Site. We accept no responsibility for any links to such third party sites, and do not endorse their content.